CONTRIBUTE / WRITE FOR US
Be a Guest Writer
www.humanengineers.com is a HR portal of the HR community, by the HR community and for the HR Community. We strongly believe that we can strengthen the HR Community by sharing of knowledge. If you are an HR professional and have a passion for writing or want to share your thoughts & experiences, here is a platform for you to share.
Share your company’s HR Best Practices
- Does your company have a HR Best Practice or a work culture that you think is very popular & effective and could be a HR Best Practice?
- Has your company recently initiated any major HR initiative that has had significant impact on the Company ?
We would like to hear from you. Send us a brief of the same and we will consider publishing the same.
Are you looking for an exclusive coverage for your company event?
If you have a major Company Event and want to share the same, we can cover it for you on our portal.
Submit your press releases
If you have any press release and want it to be covered you may send it to us for publication.
Please submit your article in a word document with embedded jpeg images and approximately not more than 1000 words. If you have any videos you may post them in youtube or on vimeo and send us the link along with your submissions. The Editorial team will review the submissions and may consider for publication on the portal as appropriate.
Email your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the Category.
Guidelines for submission
The purpose of the HUMAN ENGINEERS Portal is to allow you to exchange thoughts, ideas, advice and resources with other. Any content added or submitted by you to this Portal remains your intellectual property. By adding or submitting content to the Portal you grant Human Engineers an unrestricted worldwide licence to publish the material on this website. When using the Portal please ensure that:
- You are careful when using ambiguous language or humour that may inadvertently offend other readers
- You will not post any article, pictures, videos etc. which are liable to be considered as offensive, pornographic in nature , religious topics that offends any community or in violation of the law
- You do not make unwarranted criticism, abusive or libelous comments about other people or organisations, commercial or non-commercial
- You do not advertise your services, or the services of any company or organisation with which you are not associated
- You do not include any personal contact information (e.g. telephone, email, company) within the body of your posting. Human Engineers Members may publish this information in your Profile with your kind permission
- You do not distribute text or graphics that are copyright protected unless you have clear permission to do so
- If you quote a book, journal, web site or other reference please clearly state your source
- When adding attachments to a post you state in your message which software application is needed to view the file. Note that the maximum size allowed by our systems is 2mb
- You are reminded that your use of this portal is subject to the site Terms and Conditions
- For Individual Authors – A One paragraph biography of the Author
- For Company – A One paragraph introduction of the Company
- Contents must be Original and if copied from any other source, the same must be acknowledged.
- Please back your article with Research, Data, Survey to support your views