- The website content manager will be responsible developing the voice for all aspects of the organization’s online presence. In addition to writing, editing, and proofreading site content, this person will also work closely with the technical team to maintain site standards with regard to new development.
- Will also be responsible for crafting site promotions, email newsletters, and online outreach campaigns. The content manager will work closely with technical, business development, and marketing members of our organization, so strong communication skills are needed.
- The ideal candidate will also have experience managing online marketing and outreach campaigns. Tasks require a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Create, develop and manage content for organization’s web presence (requires working with content management software)
- Coordinate web projects across departments
- Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties
- Working with a cross-departmental team, maintain and develop the master content calendar for all web properties
- Copyedit and proofread all web content
- Oversee freelancers, including writers, copyeditors and community outreach organizers
- Keep current with emerging web technologies through relevant blogs, listservs, and events
- Assure web-based information is archived for future needs and reference
- Track and report on all site metrics
- Work cooperatively with key team members, clients and vendors
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Flair for writing and editing
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Passion, Integrity and Energy!
- Innovative and can work independently
- Knowledge of Web Designing would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Social Media Marketing
Must be creative and be able to come up with good concepts that will be appealing to the clients.
What we Offer
We will offer a rewarding Career and an opportunity to grow along with this young organization. Salary will be commensurate with Experience & Value add that the candidate can bring to the organisation