Source | businesstrainingmedia.com
Ensuring the customer who keeps you in business is satisfied is crucial. Here are some simple tips on how to maximize your customer service:
- Keep in mind the quality of customer service can never surpass the quality of the people who provide it. Keeping those who work for you happy will improve the quality of service your customers experience.
- Do for your customer as you would want to have done to you. It’s an easy principle really, knowing that your Employees take their cue from management. If you the employer don’t set the services expected by example, you are not going to find your employees doing as you would like. Don’t just tell them how, show them. Customers will notice it too.
- Remember you regulars. Remember to acknowledge those who make regular visits. They appreciate it when you have an understanding of who they are. Their regular attendance pays your wages. Treat them with the respect they deserve, you will keep them happy and returning again..
- Make a good impression. When your regulars come in, they will seek you out again and again. Your good service makes them want to return for your service. There’s a sense of trust and contentment knowing you’ve been a good representative of the company to them. Your smile and kind words will leave a lasting impression, and impression that will ensure they return..
- Go the extra mile. Customers appreciate feeling like VIP’s when they are being served. Giving then you attention and any ‘special’ treatment will go a long way on how they view the service they received. Ensure you always thank the customer for their business and a smile can go a long way.
- Are your customers greeted when they walk in the door or at least within 30-40 seconds upon entering? Acknowledging your customer with a welcome and a hello, accompanied by a smile will have a huge impact on the rest of your service. If a customer feels ignored they will leave and give their business to another company. 7. Give customers the benefit of the doubt. The customer is always right attitude goes a long way. Even when you believe they are mistaken, give them the courteously of listening go their complaint. Then do what you can to resolve their concerns.
- If a customer is looking for something specific, it goes a long way if you can go out of your way to ensure you can provide their request. For instance a customer really wants an outfit you have in the store, but their size is sold out. Making efforts to bring in that item will really impress your customer. This will in turn bring about repeat sales.
- Training staff on the proper customer handling procedures so all are on the same page will add an overall good impression of the customer service you have in your store.
- Talk to your customer, if you know a few things about them, you may be able to suggest items they could use in addition to the products they are considering. Don’t be pushy, just suggestive. Keep in mind that the big money isn’t as much in winning customers as it is in keeping your customers.
Business Training Media is a global provider of workforce training solutions for employee development. The company has provided corporate training solutions to many organizations from start-ups to high-profile companies like American Express, Yahoo, IBM, 3M, FedEx, American Honda, Cisco, Verizon, Microsoft, Wal-Mart, Johnson & Johnson, AT&T, Bank of America, Google and thousands of others.
Customer Service Training:
For customer service training resources, please visit: Business Training Media.com
Source | http://www.businesstrainingmedia.com/customer-service-tips.php