By Siddharth Rajsekar
CEO Quotes – The best way to be successful is to model the best. It’s the easiest path to achieve your dreams and goals in life.
When you start learning from those who have already walked the path, it becomes so much more easier to reach you goal.
I’m a big researcher of success. I love picking up clues from what others have done.
Here’s the Top 30 CEO Quotes
1. “Ideas are commodity. Execution of them is not.” – Michael Dell, Dell
2. “Trust your instincts.” – Estée Lauder, Estée Lauder
3. “The way to get started is to quit talking and start doing.” – Walt Disney, Disney
4. “We’re not going to invest a dollar that doesn’t make sense to invest.” – Marc Lore, Jet
5. “What do you need to start a business? Three simple things: know your product better than anyone, know your customer, and have a burning desire to succeed.” – Dave Thomas, Wendy’s
6. “Your people determine your product.” – Taso Du Val, Toptal
7. “Make your team feel respected, empowered and genuinely excited about the company’s mission.” – Tim Westergen, Pandora
8. “Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.” – Drew Houston, Dropbox
9. “The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is, ‘why not?’” – Jeff Bezos, Amazon
10. “Be simple and reliable” – Jan Koum, WhatsApp
“Always deliver more than expected.” – Larry Page, Google
12. “Make something that meshes into your daily life.” – Eric Migicovsky, Pebble
13. “There’s an entrepreneur right now, scared to death, making excuses, saying, ‘It’s not the right time just yet.’ There’s no such thing as a good time.” – Kevin Plank, Under Armour
14. “I always did something I was a little not ready to do. I think that’s how you grow. When there’s that moment of ‘Wow, I’m not really sure I can do this,’ and you push through those moments, that’s when you have a breakthrough.” – Marissa Mayer, Yahoo
15. “You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing and falling over.” – Richard Branson,Virgin Group
16. “If you’re not a risk taker, you should get the hell out of business.” – Ray Kroc, McDonald’s
17. “Chase the vision, not the money; the money will end up following you.” – Tony Hsieh, Zappos
18. “Capital isn’t scarce. Vision is.” – Sam Walton, Wal-Mart
19. “Life is too short to do mediocre work and it is definitely too short to build shitty things.” – Stewart Butterfield, Slack
20. “In this ever-changing society, the most powerful and enduring brands are built from the heart. They are real and sustainable. Their foundations are stronger because they are built with the strength of the human spirit, not an ad campaign. The companies that are lasting are those that are authentic.” – Howard Schultz, Starbucks
“As long as you’re going to be thinking anyway, think big.” – Donald Trump, The Trump Organization
22. “Singular focus matters.” – Jeffrey Housenbold, Shutterfly
23. “Smarter is always the answer.” – Samuel J. Palmisano, IBM
24. “I’m convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.” – Steve Jobs, Apple
25. “I’m not an inventor. I just want to make things better.” – Daniel Ek, Spotify
26. “I do not think that there is any other quality so essential to success of any kind as the quality of perseverance. It overcomes almost everything, even nature.” – John D. Rockefeller, Standard Oil
“When you innovate, you’ve got to be prepared for everyone telling you you’re nuts.” –Larry Ellison, Oracle
28. “When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.” – Elon Musk, SpaceX
29. “As an entrepreneur, I try to push the limits. Pedal to the metal.” – Travis Kalanick, Uber
30. “Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world…if you do so, you are insulting yourself.” – Bill Gates, Microsoft
Hi I’m Sidz. I love writing practical stuff about ‘Attraction Marketing’, networking tips and improving one’s social skills, happiness, productivity and awesomeness. I love music, I’m a musician, sound engineer, social media geek, a father, husband of a loving wife; and I live in Bangalore city.
I’m on a mission to help 10,000+ people live the internet lifestyle!
To Give Back to the World by helping people realize their true potential and power as an individual, in areas of spirituality and personal development