Source | Linkedin | David Wiseman | Digital Brand Reputation Management • Online Branding Expert • Public Speaker • LinkedIn Writer with 1+ Million Views
That sinking feeling in your stomach.
- The one that comes when you send a sensitive email to Perry Lloyd instead of Lloyd Perry
- The one that comes when the new marketing collateral has a horrible spelling mistake
- The one that comes when the new product you championed hits the market and tanks
- The one that comes when the website is relaunched and is full of errors
- The one that comes with making a mistake
How does your company deal with mistakes?
Blame Game? Typically two reasons for this
- Someone is angry and wants to explode
- Someone wants to get out of the firing line courtesy of CYA by making it known that others are responsible.